UPDATE 10:05 PM: MyPresottNow.com is predicting that Steve Clark of the Progressive Conservative Party will win the riding of Leeds-Grenville-Thousand Islands and Rideau Lakes.
Polls in the 2022 Ontario election have closed and the counting has begun.
People across Leeds-Grenville-Thousand Islands and Rideau Lakes, and the province, voted on Thursday.
Here is a look at the local numbers.
- Steve Clark (Progressive Conservative Party) – 16,367
- Josh Bennett (Liberal) – 5,537
- Chris Wilson (NDP) – 3,870
- Fiona Jager (Green Party of Ontario) – 1,712
- Daniel Kitsch (New Blue) – 625
- Glenn Malcolm (Ontario Party) – 353
- Mark Snow (Libertarian) – 145
- Stephen Ireland (Ontario Peoples’ Front) – 117
- Dave Senger (Populist Party) – 55
62 out of 97 polling stations have reported so far.