Traffic complaint leads to multiple charges for 25-year-old from Brockville
An OPP cruiser (Photo credit: supplied)
A 25-year-old from Brockville is facing multiple charges after a traffic complaint.
Leeds County OPP say last Wednesday (September 2nd, 2020) at around 6:15pm officers responded to a traffic complaint northbound on County Road 29, near Kilkenny Road in Elizabethtown Township. A vehicle was seen driving erratically before rear ending another vehicle and fleeing the scene of the collision. Police located the vehicle and the driver was arrested.
The 25-year-old was charged with:
- Operation while impaired
- Operation while impaired – blood alcohol concentration (80plus)
- Operation while prohibited under the Criminal Code
- Failure to stop after accident
- Theft of Motor Vehicle
- Driving while under suspension
- Driving motor vehicle with open container of liquor
Police say the driver was held for a bail hearing.